Biomaterials and Bio-fabrication
Biomaterials and biofabrication are multidisciplinary research fields combining the advancement of material and natural sciences, in addition to engineering, to address problems in life science. Their applications are wide ranging, starting from in vitro experiment, in vivo investigation, as well as answering crucial problems in the clinics.
On Going Research Projects:
- Generation and Evaluation of Fish Powder from Indonesia Marine Byproducts as Supplementary Food for Prevention of Stunting Amongst Indonesian Children
- Isolation, Characterization, and expansion of Breast Milk derived-Embryonic Stem Cells
- Development of fibrin-based scaffold.
- Development of polymer-based scaffold with antimicrobial agent.
- Suhaeri M, et. al. 2020. Thermoresponsive and Suspension Forming Cyclotriphosphazene Conjugate for Delivery Vehicle of Antitumor Drug Camptothecin. Journal of Drug Delivery Science and Technology. 102049. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jddst.2020.102049.
- Suhaeri M, et. al. 2020. Novel skin patch combining human fibroblast-derived matrix and ciprofloxacin for infected wound healing. Journal of Theranostics. 8(18):5025-5038. https://dx.doi.org/10.7150%2Fthno.26837.
List of HKI
Principal Investigator : Muhammad Suhaeri, S.Si, M.Sc, Ph.D
Research Assistant : Arindha Reni Pramesti, ST., M.Sc
Ir. Muhammad Hanif Nadhif, ST
Muhammad Satrio Utomo, ST., M.Sc